Top CameraSim features
This is the enhanced version of my DSLR learning tool featured by Wired, USAToday, Engadget, Gizmodo, Lifehacker, PCWorld, and MacWorld that is rapidly approaching 1 million “stumbles” by the StumbleUpon community.
CameraSim visually explains the controls of a DLSR camera. Using a specially designed example image, CamerSim lets you experience the effects of various settings.
See the effects of:
- Shutter speed
- Focal length
- ‘Camera shake’ blur
- Tripod stabilization
- Subject motion blur
- Over- & under-exposure
- Exposure priority modes
For photography newbies
- Experiment with wildly different settings and see how each affects the final “photo”
- Get instant feedback: see what you did right, or get advice on how your settings can be improved
- Observe the effects of preset example settings, or experiment with settings of your own
For photography instructors
- Provides an interactive demonstration ofkey photography principles to students
- Full screen mode provides an uncluttered visual aid for teaching and presentations!
Choose from multiple translations within the app!
- Portuguese (Brazilian)